In addition to our regular veterinary practice, we offer on-site dog and cat boarding services. This is a bonus for pets needing daily medication or special care. We have separate dog and cat boarding areas, and utilize special veterinary care areas as needed. Boarding can often be stressful for pets. Every effort will be make to keep your pet comfortable and content.
- Required to board: Up to date on Feline Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies vaccinations.
- We provide a cats-only boarding area, reducing stress for cats unused to dogs.
- Your cat will be housed by himself/herself and will receive individual attention.
- For safety reasons, we will not let all of our cat boarders out in the cat room to exercise together. However, your family’s boarding cats can exercise together if you permit.
- Our house diet is provided at no additional charge, but you are welcome to bring your cat’s own food.
- Bedding, litter boxes, bowls, and “hidey” boxes are provided.
- Please bring all medications your cat should receive while here.
- Required to board: Up to date on Canine Distemper (DHPP), Rabies, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), H3N8 Canine Influenza and H3N2 Canine Influenza vaccinations.
- We provide a dogs-only boarding area with large and small runs. This is an indoor, climate controlled area with direct access to a secure, fenced grass exercise yard.
- Your dog will be housed by himself/herself. Special housing arrangements can be made with our doctors on a case by case basis.
- Dogs receive individual attention from our staff. For safety reasons, we do not allow all of our dog boarders out to exercise at the same time. However, your family’s boarding dogs can exercise together if you permit.
- Our house diet is provided at no extra charge, but you are welcome to bring your pet’s out food.
- Bedding and bowls are provided. We are sorry but we cannot guarantee the use or condition of blankets and toys brought from home.
- Please bring all medications your pet should receive while here.